Client advisory / Relationship management – Global Wealth Management
Full Time, Temporary / Contract
Are you ready to proactively go the extra mile with us to help clients? Are you focused on the details, even when under pressure? We’re looking for a client service team collaborator with a temporary contract of 12 months:
- Support client advisors in delivering exceptional client service and experience
- Be a point-of-entry contact for clients with account queries or orders, stock orders, payments, credits, etc. and execute them in time
- Assist with account opening, onboarding, due diligence, and monitoring activities
- Be a point of entry for client calls and client advisors’ requests
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure that all client accounts comply with legal, compliance and regulatory requirements
- Meet challenges with a positive attitude and a can-do mentality
You’ll be working in the Client Service Team in Luxembourg. As a client service team collaborator, you’ll play an important role in our delivery of bespoke client services. Our combined efforts help manage, preserve, and grow the wealth of our clients, through strong partnership at every stage of their journey. We embrace positive attitude and a good supportive team spirit.
- financial services experience, ideally within a client facing team
- unyielding attention to detail, even when under pressure
- team player that remains calm while managing conflicting priorities
- works with absolute discretion and with the adaptability to changing demands
- good communication skills, negotiating abilities, self-motivation
- entrepreneurial thinking and action with adequate social competences
- fluent in English (& Dutch), every other language will be an added value
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
When applying for this role, please note that additional background checks may be carried out and an original of your criminal record may be requested.
In collaboration with UBS