Do you want to build unique competencies and a rewarding career in one of the leading M&A advisories for technology companies in the Nordics?
As part of BearingPoint Capital, you will get the chance to acquire competencies and skills through a wide variety of challenging M&A projects for top-tier clients. Our focus is M&A advisory and technology due diligence aimed at companies where technology is focal to their strategy. You will become a part of a highly skilled and driven team and be able to work on both local and international engagements.
Your primary tasks will include:
- Advise and collaborate with our clients on the sell-side or buy-side in transactions
- Work collaboratively with top-tier private equity, banking, and corporate clients
- Be part of the sales cycle from prospecting to organizing and participating in client meetings
- Opportunity to work across technology and commercial due diligence
- Assist in developing and executing BearingPoint’s firmwide M&A strategy
For the right candidate, we can offer:
- Exciting career prospects with possibilities to learn and grow as fast as you can manage
- Exposure to the development and execution of our firmwide M&A strategy, including venture investments
- Collaboration with top-tier clients, including PE firms, family offices, and strategic investors
- Highly competent and down to earth colleagues • An informal and “easy to work with” culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits
We are looking for top-performing individuals with the following characteristics and background:
- 0-3 years of relevant experience (entry-level will be based on relevant experience)
- Master’s degree with an outstanding academic record from leading universities
- Demonstrated interest in the intersection between M&A, strategy, and technology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in a Scandinavian language and English
Our application process:
Upload your CV, cover letter, and academic records from upper secondary school and higher education in our system. We continuously review applications, and qualified candidates will be invited to interviews as soon as possible.
About BearingPoint Capital
BearingPoint Capital is an independent business unit part of
the global management consultancy BearingPoint. Capital is
a smaller, global team that delivers M&A advisory services on both the sell-side and buy-side transactions. Our service offerings include M&A strategy consulting commercial and technological due diligence. In addition to M&A advisory, Capital is responsible for managing BearingPoint’s corporate portfolio, as well as our investments in Ventures.
Click here to apply.
In collaboration with BearingPoint