We are looking for three interns to join IK’s Nordic deal teams. The internship is
envisaged to last for ~6 months on a full-time basis from January 2022 onwards.
IK Partners (“IK”) is a Pan-European private equity firm focused on investments in the Nordics, DACH region, France, Benelux and the UK. Since 1989, IK has raised more than €14 billion of capital and invested in more than 155 European companies. IK supports companies with strong underlying potential, partnering with management teams and investors to create robust, well-positioned businesses with excellent long-term prospects.
As an intern, you will work closely with the investment professionals of IK’s Nordic deal teams and will assist with the appraisal of potential investment opportunities (both quantitative and qualitative) as well as the execution of transactions in the Nordic region. In addition, you will also be involved with the current portfolio companies, assisting in supporting management teams with developing and executing on various strategic initiatives. The work of an intern is highly diverse and candidates will gain investing and operational experience across a wide range of sectors.
• Deal sourcing; sourcing exercises and updating pipeline information
• Analyse potential investment opportunities
• Carry out research and prepare background information
• Business and operational analysis
• Assist with internal presentation
• Assist the team with portfolio reporting
• Project related portfolio work
• Financial modelling and valuation
Skills & Experience:
• Relevant academic focus, e.g. finance/economics and /or engineering
• Prior first work experience through relevant internships in private equity/venture capital, investment banking/M&A advisory, strategic consulting or comparable high-profile internships
• A strong team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, positive and outgoing in nature
• Genuine interest in the private equity sector
• Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
• Service oriented and diligent
• Excellent academic track record
• Financially literate and analytical mindset
• High level of attention to detail
• Ability to drive work independently, whilst
being an integral part of the team
• Fluency in English is a requirement
The position is based in Stockholm.
If you want to experience what it is like to be part of a dynamic and highly performance-oriented Private Equity team, please send your complete application (cover letter, CV, and academic/professional certificates) no later than the 5th of December to:
IK Nordic Recruitment
In collaboration with IK partners