Heimstaden is a leading European residential real estate company with more than 116,000 homes across 10 European countries and a property value of SEK 187 billion. We acquire, develop, and manage properties with an evergreen perspective, and every day our 1,700 people create value for owners and Friendly Homes for customers, guided by our values – Dare, Care, Share.
The Corporate Finance DCM team of Heimstaden, situated at the head office in Malmö, is now making room for a part-time analyst to the team. Considering the growth of the Heimstaden group we can offer you a challenging (yes, we really mean it) position with a definite promise that you will learn a lot! You will join a small, hardworking team where ambition is rewarded with responsibility and a learning curve as steep as Heimstaden’s vision. You will also work with some of the most reputed financial institutions in the world and work in databases such as the Bloomberg terminal and CapitallQ. As if the above wasn’t enough, you will be based in our beautiful headquarters in Malmö, where you can enjoy your lunch with a view or work your sweat in our gym.
The part-time analyst role inter alia includes the following responsibilities and possibilities:
- Approximately 10-20 hours of work per week, with possibility to work more on school breaks
- Financial modelling, forecasting and analysis of the debt portfolio
- Preparation of investor presentations for capital market products (bonds, hybrid securities etc.)
- Preparation of internal and external financial risk reports
- Adhoc calculations and Excel modelling based on acquisitions and financing projects
To succeed in the role, we believe you have the following qualifications or at least have the ambition to pursue these qualifications:
- Pursuing a M.Sc. degree at a renowned university in business administration, economics (finance or accounting) or engineering related subject
- Strong financial modelling skills in Excel and preferably knowledge of Power BI
- Ideally some experience or evident interest in Real Estate, Commercial Banking, Corporate Finance, Strategy Consulting, Accounting or Capital Markets
- Strong work ethic and integrity: candidate should be a team player who is proactive, self-motivated and have a deep intellectual curiosity and desire to learn in a fast-paced environment. We have a strong ambition to have a WE before ME mentality in the team
- Strong analytical, interpersonal communication and writing skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines
- Fluent in English and one Scandinavian language
- Experience using the Bloomberg Terminal and/or CapitalIQ is a merit
Evidence for holding the above qualifications can for example be a university degree with strong grades, thesis with profound analytical content, part time jobs with analytical characteristics, active membership in an NGO with proven results or high grades on the national university aptitude test.
We are making room for you – so if this sounds interesting, please do not hesitate to send us your application including CV, letter and grade transcripts (university and upper secondary school) as well as other documents that shows your analytical ability! You are also welcome to visit www.heimstaden.com for more information about our values, what our co-workers do and how they feel about working here. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis and the position will be filled as soon as possible.
For inquiries regarding this position, please contact us at:
Jesper Wijk, Corporate Finance DCM, team lead
Deadline: 29 October 2021
In collaboration with Heimstaden