Bridgepoint is a leading international alternative asset management group investing in high quality businesses in attractive markets with the potential to grow organically or through acquisition. The group has funds under management of €28 billion and operates globally through 10 offices in Europe, the US and China.
Bridgepoint invests in six principal sectors: Technology, Advanced Industrials, Healthcare, Financial Services, Consumer, Media & Sports Rights and Business Services. It has no fixed allocation to sectors or geographies, seeking instead to identify compelling opportunities ranging from high margin, niche, locally focused businesses to world-class platforms able to capitalise on growth.
Based in Stockholm, you will be a part of Bridgepoint’s investment team for a period of 6-12 months. You will be involved in and assist with the following tasks:
• Market screening, review and analysis of specific companies, sub-sectors or geographies
• Review and summarise information regarding potential investment opportunities
• Modelling and Due Diligence work in preparation for deal execution
• Supporting our portfolio companies (e.g., on add-on acquisitions or strategy development)
Key Individual Attributes
We are looking for students and recent graduates who are keen to learn and have a genuine interest in investments and private equity. Prior work experience (internships or full/part-time work) within investment banking, management consulting, private equity or similar, is a prerequisite.
• Self-motivated team player with strong work ethic, thoughtful and straightforward
• Exhibits high energy and drive, remains composed under pressure
• Strong analytical and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Quick learner operating in an organised, structured, and thoughtful manner
• Fluent in English and Swedish.
Applications for both part-time and full-time internships will be considered for a period of 6-12 months (please indicate your preference in your application). Please send your application including a short cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 22 October 2021 (applications reviewed on a rolling basis)
Interviews: At the Bridgepoint offices in Stockholm during October / November 2021
Availability: Starting Q1 2022 (preferably January)
Duration: Up to 12 months
In collaboration with Bridgepoint