Axcel is looking for interns to join our Stockholm team. The internship is a six-month full-time role commencing January 2022.
Axcel is a Nordic private equity firm with offices in Stockholm and Copenhagen. Since our foundation in 1994, we have made 61 platform investments and today we own 18 companies across all four Nordic countries.
Axcel invests in high quality companies with a strong market position, compelling product and / or service offering and robust underlying growth potential. We have a focused investment strategy which targets four industry verticals: business services / industrials, healthcare, IT & technology and consumer goods.
Since our inception, Axcel has raised six funds with total committed capital of over EUR 2.6bn. In August 2021 Axcel closed its sixth fund (Axcel VI) at EUR 800m, which we are currently in the process of investing. As such, you would be joining Axcel at a point in time when we have significant capital to invest.
What you will do as an intern at Axcel:
- Identify new investment opportunities
- Prepare valuation materials
- Conduct industry and company analyses
- Partake in due diligence processes
- Be involved in negotiations during acquisition and divestment processes
- Work with development of Axcel’s existing portfolio companies
To be successful in the role we believe that you have:
- A strong academic track-record
- A strong commercial, strategic and financial understanding
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving capabilities
- Solid proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Excel
- A positive attitude and drive to learn and develop
- Previous work experience from investment banking, consulting or another investment firm is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Fluency in English and a Nordic language
If this opportunity sounds interesting please submit your application by sending us your CV and academic transcripts to email@example.com by October 31, 2021.
For more information about Axcel, please visit our website www.axcel.se
In collaboration with Axcel