Livingstone is an international mid-market boutique investment bank that completes more than 70 transactions each year. The M&A advisors at our six global offices deliver corporate finance services to entrepreneurs, private equity investors and corporations around the world. We are now looking to hire interns for 20-week internships during the spring semester 2022.
With us you will:
- Use financial models and valuation methods,
- work closely with senior team members from the first day,
- assist in preparation of presentations, pitches and memorandums, as well as
- conduct company and market research and analysis.
At Livingstone, you’ll get:
- To be a true team member at a successful international investment bank advising many well-known brands,
- varied, high energy workdays,
- to work with colleagues from all over the world, and
- a spot at a new, modern office in central Stockholm.
To us, it’s important that you have:
- An excellent academic background,
- high work capacity,
- a genuine interest in business, corporate finance and accounting,
- sharp analytical skills and a critical approach, as well as
- excellent Swedish and English language skills.
We expect you to be:
- passionate and a team player,
- thorough and keen to take on responsibility, as well as
- resourceful and creative
To apply, submit cover letter, CV and academic transcripts to email@example.com by 15th October. Questions can be sent to the same address. Candidates are continuously assessed for interviews.
In collaboration with Livingstone