BNP Paribas is a leading global bank employing 190,000 across 75 countries. CIB is the investment banking division of BNP Paribas focused on providing our clients with capital markets, securities services, financing, treasury and advisory solutions as well as M&A and strategic advisory. BNPP is a leading bank within ESG with the objective to embed Sustainable Finance in the normal course of business.
The Nordic Region is a clear strategic priority for BNP Paribas. The Group has made and will continue to make investments to strengthen its teams across every CIB business line in the region. With around 900 staff across CIB, Personal Finance, Factor, Arval, Leasing Solutions and Cardif, BNP Paribas is the International bank with the largest footprint in the Nordics.
The Nordic Global Markets team is seeking highly motivated candidates interested in the financial markets with a drive to work in a highly dynamic, meritocratic and rewarding workplace.
Main duties and responsibilities
The Nordic Global Markets Sales internship offers 6 months experience across a range of asset classes (FX, Interest Rates, Credit, Commodities and Equities) covering institutional and/or corporate clients. The internship is part-time (50%, 2-3 days/week) which gives you an immense opportunity to learn about a variety of products, clients and markets while studying in parallel. The role includes (but is not limited to):
- Support activities by analysing opportunities, producing research and market analysis.
- Provide market commentary for internal and external distribution.
- Support client initiatives.
- Develop presentations for use by team.
- Confident verbal communication and networking skills.
- Methodical, logical, systematic, pro-active and solution-driven approach.
- Great multitasking and time management skills.
- Team player
- Interest and basic understanding in Financial Markets
Technical skills and qualifications
- Excellent academic track record.
- Mathematical, analytical & quantitative skills are advantageous.
- Proficient with MS Office tools, including Excel (any additional computer skills/coding are an advantage).
- Excellent spoken and written English and fluency in at least one Nordic language.
Important information and deadlines
Duration: 6 months (part-time 50%, 2-3 days/week)
Opening date: 6 September 2021
Closing date: 1 December 2021 (hiring is done on an ongoing basis)
Position start date: Jan 2022 or before
How to apply?
Apply via https://www.bnpparibas.se/en/careers/job- opportunities/ with:
- Cover letter
- Academic transcripts and references, if applicable
In collaboration with BNP Paribas