BNP Paribas is a leading global bank employing 190,000 across 75 countries. CIB is the investment banking division of BNP Paribas focused on providing our clients with capital markets, securities services, financing, treasury and advisory solutions as well as M&A and strategic advisory. BNPP is a leading bank within ESG with the objective to embed Sustainable Finance in the normal course of business.
The Nordic Region is a clear strategic priority for BNP Paribas. The Group has made and will continue to make investments to strengthen its teams across every CIB business line in the region. With around 900 staff across CIB, Personal Finance, Factor, Arval, Leasing Solutions and Cardif, BNP Paribas is the International bank with the largest footprint in the Nordics.
The Nordic Global Markets team is seeking highly motivated candidates with a firm grasp of the financial markets and a drive to work in a highly dynamic, meritocratic and rewarding workplace for its 2022 Graduate Programme.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The Graduate Programme offers experience across a range of asset classes (FX, Interest Rates, Credit, Commodities and Equities) covering institutional and/or corporate clients. You will also have the opportunity to visit and work with the London, Paris and Copenhagen based teams. The role includes (but is not limited to):
- Generate ideas, pitch and execute financial markets products.
- Support activities by analysing opportunities, producing research and market analysis.
- Provide market commentary for internal and external distribution
- Support client initiatives.
- Develop presentations for use by team.
- Confident verbal communication and networking skills with the ability to influence.
- Methodical, logical, systematic, pro-active and solution-driven approach.
- Great multitasking and time management skills.
- Team player
- Keen interest and basic understanding in Financial Markets
Technical Skills and Experience
- Excellent academic background, minimum BSc.
- Strong mathematical, analytical & quantitative skills are advantageous.
- Proficient with MS Office tools, including Excel (any additional computer skills/coding are an advantage)
- Excellent spoken and written English and fluency in at least one Nordic language.
Important Information and Deadlines
Programme duration: 2 Years
Opening date: 6 September 2021
Closing date: 1 December 2021 (hiring is done on an ongoing basis)
Position start date: August 2022 or before
How to Apply?
Apply via https://www.bnpparibas.se/en/careers/job- opportunities/ with:
- Cover letter
- Academic transcripts and references, if applicable
In collaboration with BNP Paribas