Lincoln International is a trusted investment banking adviser to business owners and senior executives of leading private equity firms and public and privately held companies globally. We have a global footprint with over 600 professionals across 22 offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia delivering local execution capabilities in all major markets.
In Stockholm, we are currently 12 bankers providing predominantly M&A advisory to clients across the Nordic region. The team is now looking to recruit a full-time Intern for the spring semester of 2022, starting in January.
As an Intern at Lincoln you will be an integral part of our team, gaining responsibilities from day one delivering:
- Industry and company research
- Financial modelling and valuation work
- Preparing pitch books and marketing materials
- Support transaction processes
The internship position offers an opportunity to work in a demanding yet supportive and team-oriented environment. We invest in the development of our junior bankers through proactive on-the-job training combined with global raining programs. By combining high levels of client and senior banker exposure with the robust deal flow of Lincoln, you will quickly develop into a critical anchor in our deal teams. Our globally integrated organisation provides the opportunity to work on cross- border engagements with international clients and deal teams, giving you an unmatched global perspective.
To succeed as an Intern, we believe that you have:
- A commercial mindset and a genuine interest in financial markets
- Excellent analytical skills; creativity combined with a critical mind and attention to detail
- Strong writing, verbal communication and computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong drive and an ability to work independently with an ample capacity for work
- A team-player attitude; relationship-building personality
- Personal maturity and integrity; readiness to assume responsibility
You also have the following experience and background:
- Pursuing an academic degree with excellent results from a leading university
- 1-3 semesters remaining on a three-year programme or 1-4 semesters remaining on a five-year programme
- Fluency in English and one Nordic language
- Previous experience in investment banking, strategy consulting, private equity or similar is meriting
Please submit your CV, cover letter and university grade transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than: 15 October 2021
We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible as we will interview candidates on an ongoing basis prior to the deadline. For further queries regarding the position or the process, please contact Erik Tretow on +46 722 851 686.
In collaboration with Lincoln International