Nordea is looking for Junior Analysts for both full- and part-time positions, starting as soon as possible but starting in the fall is possible as well. You have preferably completed your studies.
We emphasize a steep learning curve for our junior colleagues and prioritize continuous feedback to support the development of your professional skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will work with data gathering, modelling, and contribution to written research.
- You will be involved in the thematic- and company-specific research, with the task of finding and evaluating the information.
- Potentially, you will participate in IPO projects.
- With time, you will take on your own coverage of the stocks.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are diligent and focused in your work, ensuring high-quality output.
- Can deliver under both short and long-term deadlines.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and driven personality.
- Have a keen interest in equities and knowledge about stocks valuation.
Your experience and background:
- We expect that you have completed your studies (Masters or Bachelor’s degree), preferably with a focus on equities and valuation.
- We consider experience from working with equity research or other areas of investment banking valuable.
- Proficiency in Swedish and English.
The interviews are done on a rolling basis, so please send in your application as soon as possible including a cover letter and CV. Contact person: Victor Hansen, email@example.com
In collaboration with Nordea