AURELIUS is a publicly listed pan-European Mid-Market Private Equity firm with offices across Germany, UK, Sweden, Netherlands and Spain. We focus on the acquisition of companies with operational improvement potential across Western Europe. AURELIUS is an investor for complex deals including carve-outs from large, international corporates, platforms for buy-and-build as well as the acquisition of companies with operational improvement potential from private shareholders, private equity firms, banks & funds.
Our current portfolio comprises businesses across the following sectors: Industrials, Chemicals, Business Services, Consumer, Food & Beverages and TMT. The Nordic portfolio generates c. EUR 600m of revenues and represents c. 20% of the European portfolio. We look to grow the profitability of our portfolio companies by implementing operational improvement with our Operations Organization of more than 90 people as well as providing funding for Capex programs and add-on acquisitions.
AURELIUS – a leading European Mid-Market investor:
- Over 100 transactions made during 15 years
- Completes 5-7 platform acquisitions per year
- c. 130 Investment and Operations Professionals
- Currently 27 portfolio companies employing c. 13,000 people and generating EUR 3.6bn of revenues
- One of the highest return multiples in the industry, with an aggregate return multiple of cash invested of 8.5x
For our Stockholm office we are looking for a Private Equity Intern starting in our Investment Team in August or September 2021 working full-time for a period of 4-10 months (we have a strong preference for candidates able to work 10 months). We offer a challenging work environment where you will be able to join in on some of the most interesting investment opportunities in the Nordic region.
- Support the Investment Professionals of the Nordic Investment Team across a range of typical PE analyst tasks
- Financial modelling and preparation of deal analytics
- Industry and company research
- Due diligence and in-depth analysis of investment opportunities
- Working with valuation, P&L, balance sheet and cash flow reports
- Master or final year Bachelor student (incl. strong academic track record)
- Work experience in the fields of Private Equity, M&A, Consulting, Finance or Banking
- Result-oriented personality with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Communicative and entrepreneurial personality with well developed sense of responsibility and strong teamwork ethic
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
Please apply online at www.aureliusinvest.com/en/career/ no later than 17th of May by submitting all relevant application documents (CV, cover letter and grades) and indicating desired internship length and start date.
Should you have any questions, please contact Helge Kalman: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit our website at: www.aureliusinvest.se
In collaboration with Aurelius