Capillar Advisory specializes in providing tailored advisory services in mergers and acquisitions with a particular focus on large consolidation cases, including cross-border transactions. The advisory business covers a broad range of industry sectors including Business Services, Consumer Goods & Retail, mature TMT and the Industrial sector.
Capillar Equity is a private equity company with a buy and build investment strategy, growing private small-cap companies in the Nordics to become solid and attractive mid-cap companies.
Capillar operates from offices in Sweden, Finland and Norway.
Your responsibilities will include
– Carrying out in-depth company and industry research
– Performing valuation analysis
– Drafting presentations for client meetings
– Participating in all stages of the transaction process
– Full-time internship for approximately 20 weeks starting in August 2021
– A unique opportunity to experience the culture and atmosphere of a boutique firm in Stockholm
– Insight into the private M&A market
You have the following qualities
– Highly motivated team player
– Excellent analytical, quantitative and communication skills
– Genuine interest in investments and Corporate Finance
– Ability to perform under pressure
We seek candidates with
– Preferably 0-3 semesters left to graduation
– Previous internship and/or work experience
– Strong academic record
– Fluency in English and Swedish
Please send your application including cover letter, CV and transcripts of academic records from university and high school to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, but no later than 18th of April. Please note that interviews will be held on an ongoing basis and that the position could be filled before the application deadline. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
In collaboration with Capillar