Fidelio is an independent Swedish investment company, founded in 2010 with the determination to add a more flexible and entrepreneurial approach to the professional and active ownership model found within traditional Private Equity. We partner with entrepreneurs, management teams and fellow co-owners to help build outstanding businesses, without any pre-determined investment horizon or universal recipes for success, with a focus that reaches far beyond capital alone.
Our internship programme
We are looking for Investment Analysts to join our team in Stockholm on a full-time basis for the fall of 2021 (4-6 month period). As an Investment Analyst, you will become an essential part of our deal team and get to experience the varied day-to-day responsibilities of an investment professional, which include:
- Evaluating and analysing new investment opportunities
- Participating in meetings with portfolio companies, advisers and entrepreneurs
- Working alongside and supporting deal teams on transaction execution
- Financial modelling, commercial analysis and market reports
As Fidelio puts great emphasis on active ownership, a part of your work will be conducted in close cooperation with the management teams of our portfolio companies. We offer competitive compensation, and for high performing candidates, full-time opportunities will be available.
- Candidates are preferably in their third, fourth or fifth year of university studies
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- Previous work experience from investment banking, management consulting, private equity, or other relevant investment organisations is an advantage
- Fluency in English and Swedish
We believe the ideal candidates will have a genuine interest in business and investments, are energetic, motivated and thrive as part of a team. As you will be trusted with a lot of responsibility, we also expect you to enjoy taking your own initiative and working independently.
Please apply before 2nd of April, by submitting your CV, academic transcript and high school grades at careers.fideliocapital.com. As we are assessing candidates on a rolling basis, we encourage early applications. Should you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Fredrik Blomberg at email@example.com or at +46 (0) 768 66 38 62
In collaboration with Fidelio Capital