Would you like to join our Sustainable Finance Advisory team within Investment Banking (IB) in Stockholm? We are now looking for a highly motivated individual with a genuine interest in sustainability and the financial markets. This might be your next challenge.
In the team we have a broad client focus and you will be exposed to a wide range of tasks and opportunities allowing you to build your overall understanding of sustainability in the financial markets. Since the team is newly formed a sizable portion of the work will initially be in helping define and build the franchise, besides the core focus on servicing our clients.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Sustainable Finance Advisory team.
We are responsible for advising Nordea’s largest clients on the developments in the financial markets with regards to sustainable finance. With a specific focus on sustainability in the context of finance we have a broad focus on clients ranging from supranational and agencies, to corporates and financial institutions.
As an Intern in our team you will from day one be a crucial part in building the broader franchise and interacting with clients. We emphasise a steep learning curve for our junior colleagues and prioritise continuous feedback to support development of your professional skills.
- Support with client activity on sustainable finance for clients across all Nordic countries
- Create high quality meeting material and presentation
- Maintain and update databases and gather data for ad-hoc analysis on the market
- Provide topical research on key developments in the market
You’ll join an engaged team with a positive attitude. The internship is approximately 20 weeks, starting in August, and the role is based in Stockholm.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
The position initially has a broad focus as you will help build and shape the Sustainable Finance Advisory franchise and hence the tasks will vary significantly. The role is to support the full team and hence it will be possible to get broad exposure to sustainable finance from day one.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Be diligent and focused in your work, ensuring high quality output
- Can deliver under both short and long term deadlines
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and driven personality
- Have a keen interest in both sustainability and finance
Your experience and background:
- Are studying in the last year of your Master’s degree, or equivalent, preferably with a focus on sustainability and finance.
- Strong command of the English language – both in written and spoken format. Fluency in one or more of the Nordic languages is considered a plus.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than the 19th of February 2021.
For more information about the position, you’re welcome to contact Ebba Ramel, firstname.lastname@example.org
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
In collaboration with Nordea