As a leading financial advisor in the Nordics, we create solutions and opportunities for companies and their owners through M&A and debt advisory. Unique and unexpected solutions require rigorous analysis and understanding of financial and business challenges. Therefore, we need extraordinary performers. We do not operate like a bulge-bracket investment bank, but we execute both mid-cap and large cap transactions. As a result, we offer our team members the opportunity to understand finance tailored to their own development
We are now looking for MSc and BSc graduates to join our Stockholm office as full-time Analysts from the fall of 2021. We are particularly interested in candidates:
- Who are keen on getting straight onto a steep learning curve towards understanding M&A, Debt and Corporate Finance
- Who want to take on responsibility based on ability (rather than based on time spent in an office)
- Who appreciate being trusted with client relationships from an early stage
- Who enjoy working for a firm that respects and values your work-life balance.
We are primarily considering Swedish-speaking candidates with relevant education from top tier universities, in Sweden or abroad. We are looking for:
- Top class performers with proven analytical skills, ambition and a positive attitude;
- High professional integrity and sound business judgement;
- Previous experience from investment banking, private equity or strategy consulting is meriting.
Please send us your application (including cover letter, CV and grade transcripts) no later than 30th October 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
In collaboration with Access Partners