DNB is the second largest financial services group in the Nordics, and Norway’s largest. DNB Markets offers a wide range of products and services, including risk management products, investment products, capital markets/advisory and securities services. Working in customer facing teams and applying deep market knowledge combined with good digital solutions, DNB Markets employees provide advice and tailor-made solutions for a wide range of customer segments.
DNB Markets is one of the leading investment banks in the Nordics with around 700 employees and offices in ten countries across the world. Our experienced professionals assist our clients with a broad range of investment banking products and services. The Investment Banking Division within DNB Markets provides advisory and execution services within Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity Capital Markets and Debt Capital Markets. With around 130 professionals located in Oslo, Stockholm, London, New York and Singapore, IBD has an international team with extensive product, market and transaction experience.
We are currently looking for candidates for our Investment Banking Internships starting in January, March and June 2021. IBD offers the right candidate a unique opportunity to work on some of the most exciting M&A transactions, Initial Public Offerings, Private Placements and Debt/Equity transactions in the markets where we operate. Working in a challenging and stimulating environment, you will face a steep learning curve while being coached by experienced professionals. Interns will support IBD professionals in Stockholm and serve as core members of deal teams and gain a deep understanding of investment banking.
In order to work in Markets, you need to have outstanding numerical skills but we are more than just about the numbers. DNB has embarked on a mission to ensure our customers stay ahead through innovation, insights, continuous development and corporate responsibility. We value teamwork, mutual respect and elevate each other to shape the future of finance.
Personality and skills
- Analytical with high attention to detail
- Curious and forward-thinking
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication skills with excellent business writing, research and quantitative skills
- Client-focused team player with a genuine interest in interpersonal relationships
- Quick learner, highly committed to a consistently develop
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- High ethical standards and strong integrity
- Interest in the financial markets and a desire to learn more about the work within an investment bank
Who are we looking for?
- Candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Team players who are keen and ready to contribute to a leading investment banking team from day one
- Has completed a minimum of one year of relevant studies
- Excellent academic results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
DNB Markets is committed to promoting diversity in the workplace. We strive to create a workplace where people thrive and feel safe. We believe that equality and inclusion boost innovative thinking and collective competency which contributes to create an attractive and flexible company equipped for a dynamic business landscape.
We look forward to receiving your application to the DNB Investment Banking Internship 2021 no later than the 9th of October, 2020. However, we highly encourage you to apply as early as possible as we do conduct interviews on a rolling basis.
In collaboration with DNB Markets