Transitioning into a more sustainable future requires investments and capital, and the financial industry has a key role to play in promoting climate-resilient and low-carbon growth. We are currently experiencing an increasing demand for sustainable financing and investment solutions among our clients, and we are continuously increasing our efforts within sustainable finance.
DNB Markets is one of the leading investment banks in the Nordics with about 700 employees and offices in ten countries across the world. The Investment Banking Division within DNB Markets provides advisory and execution services within M&A, Equity Capital Markets and Debt Capital Markets. With around 130 professionals located in Oslo, Stockholm, London, New York and Singapore, IBD has an international team with extensive product, market and transaction experience.
The Sustainable Finance team is a unit within IBD focused on providing advisory services within green, social and sustainability bonds and loans, as well as guidance on general ESG driven topics, to clients across sectors and geographies. We are currently looking for candidates for our 6-months Sustainable Finance Internship starting in January 2021, where you will gain valuable insights into the field of sustainable finance and its relevance to our global client base, while being presented with a unique opportunity to work on some of the most exciting sustainable finance and ESG-related transactions.
In order to work in Markets, you need to have outstanding numerical skills but we are more than just about the numbers. DNB has embarked on a mission to ensure our customers stay ahead through innovation, insights, continuous development and corporate responsibility. We value teamwork, mutual respect and elevate each other to shape the future of finance.
Personality and skills
- Analytical with high attention to detail
- Curious and forward-thinking
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication skills with excellent business writing, research and quantitative skills
- Client-focused team player with a genuine interest in interpersonal relationships
- Quick learner, highly committed to consistently develop
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- High ethical standards and strong integrity
- Interest in the financial markets, in sustainable finance and ESG and a desire to learn more about the work within an investment bank
Who are we looking for?
- Candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Team players who are keen and ready to contribute to a leading investment banking team from day one
- Has completed a minimum of one year of relevant studies
- Strong academic results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
DNB Markets is committed to promoting diversity in the workplace. We strive to create a workplace where people thrive and feel safe. We believe that equality and inclusion boost innovative thinking and collective competency which contributes to create an attractive and flexible company equipped for a dynamic business landscape.
We look forward to receiving your application to the DNB Markets IBD Sustainable Finance Internship 2021 no later than the 9th of October, 2020. However, we highly encourage you to apply as early as possible as we do conduct interviews on a rolling basis.
In collaboration with DNB Markets