Bridgepoint is a major international private equity group focused on acquiring mid-cap companies in
attractive markets with the potential to grow organically or through acquisition. The group, with funds
under management of €20 billion, currently comprises three private equity investment strategies and
one credit product.
Bridgepoint invests internationally in six principal sectors: business services, consumer, financial
services, healthcare, manufacturing & industrials and media & tech. It has no fixed allocation to
sectors or geographies, seeking instead to identify compelling opportunities ranging from high margin,
niche, locally focused businesses to world-class platforms able to capitalise on world-wide growth.
Based in Stockholm, you will be supporting Bridgepoint Europe’s investment team on a full-time basis
for a period of six months. You will be involved in and assist with the following tasks:
• Modelling and Due Diligence work in preparation for new investments
• Market screening, review and analysis of specific companies, sub-sectors or geographies
• Preparation of investment committee papers and presentations
• Support with portfolio management (e.g. add-on acquisitions, value creation initiatives)
Key Individual Attributes
We are looking for students who are keen to learn and proactive in taking on new opportunities, have
a genuine interest in private equity as well as relevant previous experience in the field.
• Team player with strong work ethic, thoughtful and straightforward
• Strong analytical and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Quick learner operating in an organised, structured, and thoughtful manner
• Excellent MS Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
• Fluent in English and Swedish.
The position is a full-time during January-June 2021, based in Stockholm. Please send your application including a short cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Deadline: 11 October 2020 (although a candidate may be hired prior to this date)
Interviews: At the Bridgepoint offices in Stockholm during September and October 2020
In collaboration with Bridgepoint