Full-time Analyst to the Corporate Finance DCM team of Heimstaden AB. Heimstaden is one of the largest residential real estate companies in Northern Europe and proceeds to grow in a fast pace. Currently we hold more than 97.000 apartments to a value of approx. SEK 130 billion, located in the Nordics, Germany, the Netherlands and Czech Republic. Heimstaden is the majority owner and asset manager of Heimstaden Bostad where most of the real estate assets are placed. Heimstaden Bostad is jointly owned with Swedish Pension funds, foremost Alecta and Folksam Group and holds a BBB- investment grade rating from S&P.
The Corporate Finance DCM team of Heimstaden, situated in the head office in Malmö, is now looking to add an analyst to the team. Considering the growth of the Heimstaden group we can offer you challenging and varying tasks in a team of eight solution-oriented and driven colleagues. The Corporate Finance DCM team is part of the Treasury function and is responsible for the funding of the group, including debt financing, financial risk management, cash management, FX and liquidity management. Treasury is together with Group accounting and five country-based Finance teams part of the CFO-office.
What we can offer:
We offer an analyst role in Corporate Finance DCM, either for a graduate or someone with a few years of experience. You will join a small team where ambition is rewarded with responsibility and a steep learning curve. You will also face some of the most reputed financial institutions in the world and work in financial databases such as the Bloomberg terminal and CapitalIQ. The role requires an analytical mindset, an eye for details and an eagerness to learn.
The analyst role inter alia includes the following responsibilities:
- Financial modelling, forecasting and analysis of the debt portfolio
- Preparation of investor presentations for capital market products (bonds, hybrid securities etc.)
- Preparation of internal and external financial risk reports
- Adhoc calculations and Excel modelling based on acquisitions and financing projects
To fit with us and to succeed in the role we believe you have the following qualifications or at least have the ambition to pursue these qualifications:
- M.Sc. degree from a renowned university in business administration or economics (finance or accounting) or engineering related subject
- Strong financial modelling skills in Excel
- Ideally between 0-3 years relevant experience from Real Estate, Commercial Banking, Corporate Finance, Strategy Consulting, Accounting or Capital Markets
- Strong work ethic and integrity: candidate should be a team player who is proactive, self-motivated and have a deep intellectual curiosity and desire to learn in a fast-paced environment. We have a strong ambition to have a WE before ME mentality in the team.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal communication and writing skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines
- Fluent in English and one Scandinavian language
- Experience using the Bloomberg Terminal and/or CapitalIQ is a merit
Evidence for holding the above qualifications can for example be a university degree with strong grades, thesis with profound analytical content, part time jobs with analytical characteristics, active membership in an NGO with proven results or high grades on the national university aptitude test.
If this sounds interesting, please do not hesitate to send us your application including CV, letter and grade transcripts (university and upper secondary school) as well as other documents that shows your analytical ability to Jesper Wijk, and go to www.heimstaden.com for more information about our values, what our co-workers do and how they feel about working here. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis and the position will be filled as soon as possible.
For applications and/or inquiries regarding this position, please contact us at:
Jesper Wijk, Treasury Analyst
Adam Lindh, Head of Treasury and Corporate Finance DCM